Friday, July 9, 2010

Low Iron Levels And Fine Hemoglobin?

stuffed squash blossoms stuffed squid with tomato and tuna with sesame

Two recipe fish good good ....

I prepared the filling with the tentacles cooked in some oil and a clove of minced garlic and then, I added a teaspoon of capers, a bit of bread crumbs mixed with parsley and pecorino (I had already prepared ), bits of Gaeta olives, a pinch of salt, and there was also an egg, but I forgot ....
I filled squid (not too much, otherwise "break") closed with a toothpick and I cooked with a dash of olive oil, chopped onion, black olives from Gaeta and wet with dry wine (I used brandy).

then I had a slice of tuna, cut into small pieces and I've spent in sesame so I put in the fridge to rest. Meanwhile, I washed the tomatoes, I cut them in half and I removed the seeds: I have seasoned with salt, lemon, olive oil, chilli, garlic and basil and I rested for half an hour in the fridge too.
I then fried in boiling oil, the bites of tuna and I put them on absorbent paper and then I lightly salted.
I put in a dish of wild rocket (which I planted in a pot on the balcony and finally is growing!), I put on the tuna and tomatoes finished with previously placed in the refrigerator.

0 comments:

Post a Comment