Wednesday, July 28, 2010

House Of Brides Calgary Closed



This recipe I tested for the first time a few weeks ago when my sister gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers of pumpkin and did not know how to do it.
I found on the website of Italian Cuisine, a post that collected their recipes with zucchini flowers and I chose this Nadia Ambrose, which involves cooking in the oven.
The filling consists of mashed potatoes, basil (the recipe said, oregano and marjoram), Parmesan cheese and a little minced garlic.

Once deprived of the pistil and quickly washed under running water, are stuffed with the mixture and "roll up" the ends to close.

I put parchment paper in a pan, a drop of oil, the flowers, I sprinkled with Parmesan and bread crumbs, another drop of oil and baked in the oven for half an hour at 180 degrees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment