Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Tourist 2010 Dvdrip.xvid Pesord

Spaghetti with lemon

advantage of the fact that my daughter was by his aunt, yesterday I wanted to try this dish I had in mind for a long time.
The internet search took me to her , and thank goodness .....

I halved the dose because there were two:
60 grams of butter (I declined, they provided a recipe 100), 1 egg, a small (or half) grated lemon peel, organic lemon juice , nutmeg, pepper, plenty of grated Parmesan and parsley.
The recipe says to remove the butter from refrigerator for a few hours before it soften, but having decided to make this pasta at the last minute, I've softened in a pan over very low heat.
I added egg yolk and grated lemon, then lemon juice, nutmeg, pepper to taste and a pinch of salt.
then Drain the pasta (I did spaghetti) and put it in the pan with the sauce, combine the Parmesan cheese and mix. Since I added the pasta when I mixed it all, I kept the stove on low. Before serving, add the chopped parsley.

Try it, it's great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment