Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Summary Of Chapter 1-4 Behind Rebel Lines

Buffet birthday Giorgia

It 'been almost a month ago, Saturday, Nov. 20, but I can never upload photos ....
I attend to, so maybe now I can :-)
Day buffet in the local church with 20/25 children and parents.

Three photos (I know, are horrible, even me I remember to do it ...) the buffet

I had 5 packs (5 slices) of milk bread for sandwiches to swivels, filled with: salmon, rocket and mayonnaise, soft cheese, spinach and chopped walnuts ; mayonnaise and hot dogs giant slices and ham, cheese spread thin with tomatoes and oregano, mayonnaise, tuna and tomatoes, cheese and bacon, and others but I do not remember. On Friday I made the rolls stuffed, I've closed in the film, kept in the refrigerator and cut on Saturday.
cornettini of luxus (buonissini!) prepared the night before, left to rise overnight and cooked on Saturday morning, stuffed with ham ham, salami and mortadella. With half a kilo of flour will be a hundred.
angelic bacon and onions
luxus still rolls with mixed herbs (rosemary, sage, oregano and crushed) in the dough and stuffed with salmon and rocket.
focaccia Bari
cheese cake with pesto
vegetable pie made by my mother-in-law
pizzas Simili star-shaped. I made them and fired several days ago, I turned off the formed 5 minutes before cooking, I made them cool and freeze, I have defrosted the night between Friday and Saturday, I put the mozzarella cheese and bake 3 / 4 minutes.
tart jam my mother-in-law
swess roll Lety, the form is so bad, did not want to stay in shape, the sponge is broken ... I did the previous week and did not want to freeze it for the feast, but then I did and at the end, though aesthetically it was not much, I brought, the taste was good ....
tart soft m. Braito , even this, which is usually fantastic, aesthetically it was not coming as it should, but I took the same ... I made it on Friday.
anguriotti of The Happy Arab and butterflies of pastry, made a week earlier and kept in a tin box).
mars cake into small pieces place Thursday and stored in a refrigerator
teddy ballina (there were too curly, what a shame not to get photographed), and even butterflies, always prepared a week before and stored in the tin. Um, I thought about the feast the eyes with a pencil chocolate ... but I forgot ...
roll Nutella and hazelnuts, made on Monday and frozen. Even in this case, the sponge it is a bit broken ... maybe I cooked a minute longer.

And here's the cake, a sponge cake baked in a mold 8 eggs 36, Camy stuffed with cream and chocolate chips. The design center has bought a wafer, with sugar paste, I did the flowers and stars (there were 5 stars attached to poles made and put up close to the number 5, which were probably made after the candle).
GIORGIA BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment