Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Safenet Sentinel Usb Lost

One to zero for Ettore




Outside there is the water that pours and I threw in,

s'ammoscia like a flower on a patch of concrete,

here who is the usual bonanza which has the and wants zero percent, and I stop

3telefoni and jacket in good conscience, like Bob Geldolf.

my anger explodes in the street as the bang of capable, I defend myself with my nails I'm from the pack of raptors

crap and corruption in Sciascia as "Todo Modo" , change the chair but the broth is usually ..


hate tv with his dindi is always false, while we were swimming in shit style Sinti gypsies,

until it reaches the turning point was looking for, which is usually vent'euro while the pusher is the king magus,


I realize that I am the world is broke to drive,

I nailed ikea type your "daddy to crucified, "

fine linen and fray, if you ask me I gliss,

vida loca, JO AKA SOUK, Aces and the risk me


I have always reiterated that the ball is Round

Wednesday silent wait the big wave,

but fate also change names to the squares and the blood eaves

after Piazza Carlo Brother is there ' is written Alimonda

with savings accumulated in Fort Knox-style

between Gazza and your daddy slalom ski type Tomb

he has not read Charles was out to make the rounds,

hours and pay the lawyers and for Amanda Knox.



stubborn but I'm running in front of the inscriptions on the walls where Sting,

dressed up but pretend That have pierced the conscience

the road is cold that soaks the dark version Sin City

that I run with the blade in my subconscious from my mild

she says I love you and my heart and mind that just screams,

we have a dream like Martin Luther falls to peak like the Nasdaq.



BEATS OUT AND RAIN FALLS ON OUR MUSI,

rooftops WHERE WE ARE locked up,

in the rainbow HOPE YOU BUT NOT HERE Arrived,

LA RUTA will run, but it rains ALWAYS WET.





JDB but do not envy you, a few ideas, tea and another book,

here that I was expecting and now I know that there is a fork while

us and while I write, the reticent me hurry up, give freedom to the rules that I express in two bars in

rains do not feel anything but my blood is on ACE.


News rincorron me as Hamas missiles,

2 million layoffs, and mortgage crisis, and they talk about trans

ice that melts, exploitation without rule,

falcon, mafia, Brancaccio, massacres and whoremongers pizzini repent and hope that it will crumble.


Yesterday and again today, solidarity hidden in a fortress at Tora Bora and then, glory to those who fight and fall in love, who brings light to shine in the cave for another dawn, playing Mora, with the fate of Chinese who wins loses, then he wins I will not bow and s'addolora him, kneels down and then begs me, change the ending to this story, with its four Sibille, who is also the time, Hector Achilles wins and loses.


OUT AND BEATS THE RAIN, FRA, FALLING ON OUR MUSI,

rooftops WHERE WE ARE locked up,

You hope in the rainbow But not arrived,

LA RUTA will run, BUT ALWAYS RAINS ON WET Yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment