Thursday, June 4, 2009

Old Baron Solingen Germany Knife




They call me street

call me street full of noise and dirt,

call me and desolate road with no lights,

call me street, squeezed between the houses and doors with peeling

call me street where all are equal in the dark of night,

call me streets, where death is around the corner for you and me,

call me the street where the wind blows hot and dusts his clothes,

me call the road, property that is reflected in the eyes of passers,

call me street unemployed and miserable,

call me street beggars of beggars, the scum of city,

call me road scullery maids, whores, fogies,

call me street traffickers, swindlers, drug dealers,

me road called illegal immigrants, desperate for unnamed

call me street

road kills,

road that feeds,

street crying
,
road ride,

way that comforts the eyes of those who know how to listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment